If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact www.apsjorhat.org User Support Desk at email@example.com
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by www.apsjorhat.org or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by www.apsjorhat.org
We want you to
* feel comfortable using our web sites feel secure submitting information to us contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
* know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
* web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you're using
* the type of web browser you're using We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
* name including first and last name alternate email address mobile phone number and contact details ZIP/Postal code demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned); preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on); financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
* opinions of features on our websites. We may also collect the following information:
* about the pages you visit/access the links you click on our site
* the number of times you access the page You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, pin code, cell number, occupation and interests). Upon registration users may receive communications from www.apsjorhat.org (e.g. newsletters, updates)
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, CVV verification, Name on card, billing address etc.).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. www.apsjorhat.org does store this information and the information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your email address to send you:
* Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc. Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your personal information to:
* help us provide personalized features tailor our sites to your interest to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes to provide the services requested by you
* to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy We use contact information internally to:
* direct our efforts for product improvement contact you as a survey respondent notify you if you win any contest; and
* send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
* remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective; recognize your access privileges to our Web sites track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly help diagnose problems with our server administer our Web sites
* track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfill orders, and credit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from www.apsjorhat.org website. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We will share your information with our Alliance Partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services. An alliance partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online content on their websites powered by www.apsjorhat.org.
We share email addresses email addresses with Agents and Alliance Partners. The Agents and Alliance Partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
* special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at email@example.com
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. www.apsjorhat.org reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your rediff account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your email address used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference, follow the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If your personally identifiable information or email address changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secured for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. Reference for cookies can be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com/.
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited. Cookies are used in shopping cart to enable enhanced security and ensuring there is no URL based spamming.
Some of our business partners (e.g., advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our site. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
www.apsjorhat.org cookies are not being tied to PII.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at email@example.com
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
* Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.